Many Items are not included in your normal services these items are considered bulk items or construction items. Bulk items are items such as Furniture, or appliances, as well as anything that can not be safely canned or bagged in a 32 gallon container. Construction items are items that would have to do with remodeling your home or yard, as well as many other types of home improvement projects. Construction items like wood do not compact well, making them more expensive to dump.
There is a $35.00 minimum for a bulk item pick up and we offer this service on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays. We collect either in advance or at the time of pick up for these services. Bulk item pickup must be canceled in advance, there is a trip charge if it is not canceled at least one day before the pick up.
* Bulk Items and construction trash are subject to additional charges and must be arranged for pick-up in advance by calling (719) 390-5097.
- Furniture: sofas, tables, chairs etc.
- Old Appliances
- Sheet Rock
- Construction Materials
We are able to haul concrete, dirt, rock or sod, but ONLY if these items are in a roll off container. These items are too heavy for regular bags and can destroy expensive equipment if not hauled correctly. If you are interested in renting a Roll-Off container please click HERE.
* No dirt, rock, sod, 55 gallon barrels, oil, concrete, car parts, shingles or roofing material.
If you have an item and want to donate it to charity or another person please visit any of the following organizations to donate your items. The more you donate, the less waste there will be in your local landfill.
- Disabled American Veterans – 2444 E. Platte, Colorado Springs, CO
- Goodwill http://www.goodwill-colosprings.org/
- Salvation Army http://www.tsacs.org/
- ARC – http://www.thearcofco.org/donate/index.php
- Earth 911 http://earth911.com/
- Colorado Freecycle http://groups.freecycle.org/ColoradoSpringsFreecycle/description